Saturday 5 December 2009

Parisian Love and Madrid Affair.


Wearing my standard red beret I have owned since I was 16, vintage breton striped cropped jumper from Paris, Vintage Watch necklace and rosemary beads from the Vatican.

Feeling Parisian today and missing Paris. Need to visit it again for better cliché camera moments when it is not pouring with rain. Definitely need to visit Rue des Rosiers for their vintage cheap shops. I cannot say no to EUR 5 fur and EUR 10 bags.




Some of my favourite shops around the area. I regret not eating a falafel around Saint Pauls, I hear it is the best in town. More excuses for me to go!

Looks like I have to settle for Madrid next weekend. Yes girls and boys I am flying to Madrid for a long weekend with the gay husband to visit his sister. More for the sake we both need a cheap holiday and with free accommodation and cheap airline tickets we are not denying the offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment