Wednesday 1 September 2010

Reinventing the Wheel

I have been busy with my current Office based job, which unfortunately is not based on fashion and have banned all networking sites. I am currently thinking of a new direction to take this blog as I do not have time to collect, resize images of clothes I like, take pictures of my daily wears or my new purchases.

Therefore, currently brainstorming a new direction to take this. This may resort to a look into office wear and the City lifestyle which I feel not many blogs talk about. Or I may be thinking of new ideas such as setting a new challenge for my wardrobe. It currently fills with suits and smart wear. All has changed since I started this, when I thought I was going to be near unemployable in a recession and needed something to do during the days of unemployment. This is now not the case.

I leave you guys with a favourite song of mine...

No comments:

Post a Comment