Monday 9 November 2009

Rumble in the Jumble!

Yes it is this time this week for Rumble Jumble again. I cannot wait for this but unfortunately I cannot allow myself to take time off for this event, so will have to bombard my way through on the Saturday Morning. God help me if it is anything like the Angels Vintage Sale in Wembley, the queue was soo long I gave up queuing and decided to get my vintage fix in the overpriced Portbello road market.

A host of designers from Vivienne Westwood and Alexander McQueen to Chanel and Stella McCartney have donated coveted items from their collections for the ‘Gladrags & Handbags’ sale organised this month in aid of the Kids Company charity. It will be held at the Music Rooms in Central London and the admission is £2.00 on the door.

Opening times:
Friday 13 November 9am-7pm
Saturday 14 November 10am-5pm
Sunday 15 November 11am-4pm

See You there kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment