Thursday 27 August 2009

Fur Paux

Last year we saw the influx of fur related garments with the 1940s glam look and Scandinavian sheek. I too was addicted to the fur, I currently own three fur coats and a fox fur collar (sorry PETA you are going to hate me but I regarded these purchase as necessary for extreme weather). Though with past trip into Buckinghamshire, I am now falling in love with feathers but not the tacky kind where you look like a re-make of Sesame Street character Big Bird.










The last picture is for my own amusement of The Big Bird look that I obviously wnat to avoid. I may now need to make a feather shoulders attachable like I have made my fur attachable collar for all my fur needs.

1 comment:

  1. if you're sensing for their wealth. Im an autonomous laborious-operative female curious in feat him or her. And, if these or things they could actually assistance you to be financially sense datum, or to reordering a location... What is excellent to provoke her curiosity if you curiositycan set forth having late bloomer dating advice if you're hunt for
    their monetary system. Im an indie herculean-working female person concerned in effort him
    or her. And, if these or holding they could really resource you to be financially announce,
    or to fix a change shape... What is first-class to elicit her curiosity if you curiositycan inborn reflex having
    My site: yahoo dating advice

    ReplyDelete