Friday 14 August 2009

R.I.P. shoes

Today another pair of vintage shoes has died on me, though today it had to die whilst shopping on Oxford Street. Stumbling around central with a broken shoe was not a good look and highly uncomfortable. I slightly blame my friend James, as the sole just happen to be ripped off the shoe when I literally ran into him. I never since today have randomly bumped into any of my friends in the streets of London, mainly as majority of my friends seem to be nocturnal whilst I definitely am not, thus I believe this question of fate lead to my shoes 'crapping' out on me. I BLAME YOU JAMES and your doc martens! You bad luck charm.

Enough of using my friend as my scapegoat. I now need replacement black heeled shoes and with my current work situation i.e. there is none, my budget will not let me stretch to any Russell & Bromley or Salvatore Ferragamo similar versions. *sighs*


Goodbye shoes!! :(


They even had cute bows with letter L on them... Damn!

(sorry for poor quality in photos, at the moment none of my electrical appliances seem to be working including my camera)


I have not taken this as sign that I should not buy secondhand/vintage shoes again and start investing in new shoes. I just have to be more picky and scrutinize the shoes more before handing my cash over.

No comments:

Post a Comment