Saturday 8 August 2009

Ink and Incapibility

Stolen title from the wonderful Blackadder the Third which I think is quite fitting with today's post of the ignorance of Sales Assistants (bar American Apparel who stock them in abundance). Why has no sales assistant I have asked understood my request of purchasing a leotard. I am not asking for leopard print tights, I can speak English fluently thank you very much. So for any budding sales assistants please memorise this definition straight from the dictionary...

Noun 1. leotards - skintight knit hose covering the body from the waist to the feet worn by acrobats and dancers and as stockings by women and girls.

I will even provide a picture of the garment in question for the visually challenged:




Pictures thanks to American Apparel. (God Bless you for understanding my needs but not for the overpriced cotton jerseys you charge me!)

No comments:

Post a Comment