Saturday 15 August 2009

You're Fired!

As wonderfully said by Sir Alan Sugar off the Apprentice, I think this is clearly the perfect title for this picture my friend has sent me.



I chuckled to myself at this person misfortune, correction stupidity to bitch about her boss on facebook forgetting she had her boss on her friend list. I particularly liked the boss reply of "that 'shit stuff' is called your 'job', you know, what I pay you to do". Fantastic. Ah the wonders of social networking site has brought some to their downfall. This if anything teaches you, don't bitch about someone publicly or be careful who you befriend on facebook. This is probably a good example why I do not want my parents, employers and lecturers on my facebook. It is all too embarrassing.

No comments:

Post a Comment