Tuesday 11 August 2009

My Conversation Has Run Dry


Torn by Natalie Imbruglia.

This is pretty much how I feel this very late evening. What to do, oh what to do. I wished at times I was more decisive. I need a magic eight ball or a allocated decision maker similar to the Friends episode where Rachel transfers all her relationship decisions to Monica.

Enough of the relapse emo moment. I forgot how amazing this song is and her eyes are in this video. It does reminisce my memories of the nineties fashion, where cargo pants and printed dragon tank tops were rife. Looking back why on earth was I obsessed with trousers having numerous pockets, so many that I did not know what to do with myself with so much storage I obtained on the lower half of my body (No crude jokes here folks!). I wonder if in ten years time I will look back at my current love affair of my red leopard print jacket in regret and wince a bit. Probably.

1 comment: